Friday 27 September 2013

Cambodia Holidays: 3 Most Amazing Places You Must See on Your Trip to Cambodia


 

I have heard a lot about Cambodia in the sense that it has a mysterious past and an equally affluent cultural heritage. In short, I have learnt that it is a city of the future, the present and the past…all packed into one. I also happened to read a lot about Buddhism too and that is one major reason why I had this magnetic pull towards Cambodia. 

When I have decided to explore the place not only for its religion but also for various other factors, I made no delay to get my tour booked with professional Cambodia Holidays planners. With them I was assured of the route map and best utilization of the time that was allotted for my vacation. Well, I did not have to worry about a many things like food, accommodation and transportation. Right from my pick up at the airport to the drop back at the airport, everything was meticulously planned and not a leaf went out of its place.

Here are the three most amazing places in my opinion that one should not miss to see when they are in Cambodia:
 

Angkor Wat: Consider yourself absolutely lucky that you have gotten yourself a chance to explore this historic place, one of the finest places that you can come across in the world. Close to Siem Reap, this place is considered as one of the most unrivalled preservations of our past and it definitely stands tall to defend the aura of mystery and spiritual heritage it exudes. With an impeccable architectural plan that is not only complex but vast and absolutely ingenious, AngkorWat is undoubtedly the most outstanding monument in the world. I have lost myself in this natural arena that is imbued with rich spirituality where the past beauty is glorified further.

 

Sihanoukville: An ideal place to unwind and relax, this place is a premier beach town in Cambodia with pristine sandy beaches and hence considered as an ideal tropical getaway. This coastal city has numerous places to visit and the Kbal Chhay Waterfall is one which you should not miss.

 

Phnom Penh: The capital of Cambodia is located in such a place where there is confluence of three major rivers. You can go around the place in three sections: the Northern attractive area that is purely residential, the South that is purely occupied by French and the central part of the city which is the business focused area. Each one of these has something unique to offer to the visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment